Re: RC: Scratches

At 08:39 AM 09/18/2001 -0500, Tara Wheeler wrote:

>What do y'all do about scratches?

Try Tammy's magical ointment.  I think her website is
www.trailrite.com  (anybody know for sure?)

It's a great preventative, and also works pretty good once you get them
too.  But I can only speak of using it as a preventative, since that is how
I used it and never got scratches.

Microtek spray is also good to use, especially in the winter if you are in
the mud for weeks at a time.  Just spray it on.