Re: RC: Re: The beauty of democracy

Hope,
Best wishes for your grandson.  My husbands nephew is fresh out of Paris
Island, Marine Boot camp and is on high alert.
There is no way the terrorist groups are going to let us bring bin Laden to
our trial anyway.  We are everything they hate and wouldn't respect our
laws.
And the leaders of the countries they are hiding in don't want to stir their
wrath by trying to force them to.
Not to mention, he is their money source.  Wonder how his family feels about
this?  They are multi-billionaires, in a large part, due to oil sales to us.
Wonder if we have the fortitude to ration gas needs and not buy from them
anymore?  Would that be possible and/or effective?
I feel like we can be very passionate about this as well as self controlled.
But if anyone wants to feel compassionate towards our enemies they should
visit what used to be the twin towers, and see body part blocks away...Watch
the interviews with some of these terriorists and see the absolute hate they
feel and hear it out of their own mouths how they want us exterminated.
I just hope we stop them before they gain access to more dangerous weapons.
One good note.  I am really impressed at the patriotism I see and the
enthusiam for knowledge and folks wanting to (including myself) educate
themselves about this conflict and it's history.
It is going to be nasty and dirty, no way around that if we hope to succed.
The terriorists have been here in the US for at least a year if not more,
setting these attacks up and executing them.  I feel for the people from
these countries who have made US their new home.  I'm sure the terrorists
don't look apon them with favor, probably as "traitors" to the motherland.
Happy Riding
Beth Gunn