The beauty of democracy

>Are you giving aid and comfort to the enemy?!?!  This country has
>declared an act of war on this man from hell.
>
>WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE IS TREASON.  YOU SHOULD BE PUT ON TRIAL IN A
>MILITARY COURT.  Are you another Jane Fonda--her aid and comfort to the
>VC?  It seems he has infiltrated the internet as well.

What in blazes is this in reference to? Does  a desire to see that the
principles on which our country is founded adhered to in dealing with those
who would defeat us make someone un-American? I think not.
Rather, it is the very thing which distinguished us from the subhumans who
attack us.
If we dump our principles, they indeed have won.

>Just an American,

Me too. And proud to live in the state where the patriot Samuel Adams felt
that  the British charged with killing civilians in the Boston Massacre
deserved  representation and a trial.
                                     --CMNewell