From: KeMe
To: happyhoofprints@hotmail.com
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 4:07 PM
Subject: garlic

Chris White and Lynn Schrameyer-White
Schrameyer-White Gallery
lynn@schrameyer-white.com
ICQ- 910670
http://www.schrameyer-white.com/
http://www.schrameyer-white.com/nightbird2/Basic%20FF.html
http://www.schrameyer-white.com/nightbird2/tharkun.html

14 Haids Road
Maltby
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
S66 8BH
United Kingdom

Telephone   01709 812718
Fax         01709 819683- please call before faxing to this number

From Lynn and Ki, in Merry Old England

Dear Beth,

After sorting through the flurry of mail that my garlic question invoked, and talking with my yard girl, we have decided to keep Kiowa on the herb. He also has a few melanomas , so I feel that only strengthens the case to put him on the garlic.

He absolutely adores it, but , at evening tea time,  his stall smells like a pizzeria.

Thanks for caring enough to post. So many times I will post a question or a comment on a list and usually it meets with absolutely no reaction at all. Pure Silence.

So I have , as a rule, given up on writing and even much of the responding I used to do in response to list questions. You could spend long amounts of time typing out an answer and your thought, and usually not even receive the courtesy of a "thank you".

Your answer and posts have really been appreciated.

Hugs,

Lynn