Re: RC: Horse Illustrated article

I do seem to remember a "few" NATRC miles on that horse.  Hi to you Betty, and hope all is well.  Carol

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:51:14 -0700 "BE" <betndez@budget.net> writes:

Betty, don't forget Toyaibe......He is the horse I remember.   mb
You are right, Maryben. . . Toiyabe is the horse that got me started in endurance but I wasn't a member of AERC back then so his and my mileage wasn't recorded.  It was, I think just 350 miles that we did, maybe 375 because I remember doing one 25.
Betty