Moderator, we're almost done.

Sandy Bolinger wrote:
>the posts about the bombing have declined in number...they do no harm...if
>this list is where some members feel most comfortable expressing their
>emotions during this horrible time...let them be.   I know when our little
>world here in the wilds of Montana came under attack by mother
>nature..Fire...I posted my fears etc on ride camp because that was where I
>felt great camaraderie and support...It's not like horrors of these past
>days magnitude happen often enough that we have to "worry" about its
subject
>permanently taking over ride camp.  Simply delete if you've read enough.

I couldn't agree with you more.  I have been reading the posts from all over
the world.  Ridecamp has provided for me a "different" way of hearing,
seeing, and feeling what has happened.  True, you can just flip on the TV or
turn on the radio and hear and see the statistics, but reading what I have
been reading has comforted me because it's coming from "real" people rather
than the reporters asking some real "lame" questions of those that are hurt
and suffering.

Soon we will be back to "business as usual" on ridecamp.  The posts have
decreased concerning the attack.

On a better note.  I went to town yesterday (Sheridan, Wyoming) and wore my
USA shirt from the WEC in France.  For those of you that haven't seen them,
they are RED, WHITE, and BLUE.  They really stand out.  You wouldn't have
believed all the NICE comments that I received as I walked downtown and in
the various stores.  Pride.  Plain and simple.

God Bless America-
Jan Stevens