From: Skippykemerer1@aol.com [mailto:Skippykemerer1@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:50 PM
To: fasterhorses@gilanet.com; jbass@beattynv.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: Terrorism

I know the one web site was a Jewish extreme group but this one is the Islamic version  http://www.islam.org.au/articles/13/NEWS-13.HTM.  Check it out to see what makes them happy.  While some might want to believe in the innocence of many.  The attack on the U.S. were not done by one or two or 50 individuals.  They had state sponsorship or "religious" sponsorship and funding

Skip