Credibility...Or, Check your sources...

Jim B. wrote:

>The "articles" and "white papers" on their web site
>definitely fall into the category of propaganda,
>skewed to support their particular viewpoint of
>promoting Zionism by destroying Arabs and Muslims.

Excellent point, Jim. Another thing to consider is that in this day and age
of Photoshop and other multimedia editing software, it is far too easy to
insert anyone's image onto any picture or video!  Does the image of a
Weimeraner head superimposed onto a human body ring any bells?!   Anyway,
it's too easy to believe everything you read or hear... as an old college
journalism professor once stressed to me, always, always check your sources,
and when you're done, check them again!  Consider why they might have the
perspective that they do. With a little research (more productive than soap
operas, no?) and education, you will feel better equipped to handle the vast
amounts of differing information that will be coming your way for weeks to
come.

Tracey Ritter
Portland, OR

>Interesting video on www.gamla.org.il/english/feature/cel.htm
>showing Yasser Arafat celebrating our disaster with others
>including children. The hypocrite then sends a video over here
>showing him giving blood for us. He is the biggest liar on the planet!

winmail.dat