Fwd: World Peace

---- Begin included message ----

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 10:19 PM
Subject: Wisdom, inspiration, & invitation from our daughter Sally

Friends, family, acquaintances, and associates:

This is sent to everyone on our mailing list - over 2000 names. Please
forgive duplicate sends. We're taking Sally up on her invitation. won't you
join us and pass along as the spirit moves you?

Betsy and Bruce

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:31 PM
Subject: World Peace

Dear family and friends,

It seems to me we have an opportunity to either be part of a solution or
part of a problem in the coming days and weeks.  With the current events, we
can be overcome by sadness, anger, fear, hopelessness,or just apathy (not
thinking beyond our own and our families' safety).

I am a firm believer that our thoughts have a very tangible effect on our
world and that as long as we can use our mind we are not powerless.  There
is no real power in negative, vengeful, or victimized thinking, but there is
incredible power behind what I would label Truth.

Here is my challenge for myself and anyone who would like to join me in the
coming week: Can you work for a half hour a day filling your thought with
the truth that the world and everyone in it are truly one?  One world, one
Mind. It is powerful because this one-ness already exists in the soul of
humanity - it just takes enough holding to it in consciousness to bring it
out.

Drop all politics, opinions, fear, blame, self-righteousness, visions of
suffering, pictures from the news, etc. etc. etc.  This is not mysterious or
occult and it is not a waste of time, though you will have to mentally argue
with the general human opinion creeping in saying it won't do any good.

Focus on the spiritual truth of one world, one mind - this simple prayer
will help guide our governments (opinions cannot) and bring permanent
solutions to world problems.  After all, we want permanent solutions, not
temporary truces.

Let's get to work.  I hope you will join me.

                                  Love to you all,
                                                          Sally

P.S. Feel free to pass this along to others!

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----