RE: RC: Flat racing arabs for endurance

OK Heidi, but what typical defects should I look for with typical racing
arabs. I have seen for example that many have long narrow heels. Many from
french origins (Chei BiBi, Maganate) are not really typey, but this is not a
point; they mostly look as Thoroughbreds.

I would like to have the opportunity to test ride them, providing they are
in a good condition and test their ability to perform and recover, but it's
very unlikely that i will get this opportunity

Leonard, Belgium