Flat racing arabs for endurance

Title: Leonard Stationery
Hi,

I have the opportunity to go to an auction that could be interesting, concerning flat racing arabs.
I have no experience at all in this discipline of flat racing arab. So I would like to have some suggestion on what to look on (qualities, common defects associated with racers). If some of you had some experience with bringing a flat racing horse to endurance, I would greatly appreciate to have your comments on this issue.

Normally, horses that performed well on the racetrack should have an increased ratio of fast twitching cells, which shoul dnot be good for what we are asking for in endurance. Does this potential increase by the specific conditioning that they received or is this related to their breeding?

Leonard, Belgium