Maryanne & terrorists

Hi Tony,

I wanted to thank you for posting that. I'm so irritated with this
Maryanne who keeps writing.

I do not care how many friends she has of different religions. Thousands
of people died yesterday.

How does this further the Palestinian cause? How does this gain the
sympathy of America? Why should we feel bad for the Palestinians, the
Israelis -- ANYONE -- when our most multicultural city was attacked. I am
certain that there were people in those buildings who were of all races,
all beliefs, all kinds, shapes, sizes. You can bet that blowing up
thousands of people will not make America think that Palestiniands should
get help, or that Israel or any other country should not get help.

Maryanne, SHUT UP. I don't want to hear it.

I do want to hear about horses and endurance riding. That is why I joined
this list. Go form a political list if you want to argue.

I went to high school with a Palestinian. I didn't know he was Palestinian
until a teacher told us while we were discussing the Gulf War, which was
going on at the time. Derek was a regular person.

Everyone is a regular person. People are just people. If all the
God-fearing people could get it through their brains that there is no One,
True Way, and no one single perfect religion, the world would be a nice
place to live. Instead, we have everyone saying "You're wrong! I hate
you!" instead of "We disagree, I'll go my way, you go yours."

-Allie, Wiccan and very, very tired of people who believe in God and/or
think pieces of land are more important and compassion, friendship and
human
life.

And don't tell me I can say that because I own a piece of land. That has
nothing to do with it. I would happily wander landless in a peaceful
world. I am sure others would, too. It is the luck of the draw that
determines where we are born.