RE: Re: RE: OT Terrorists

I'm really sorry, Tony, but that is bullshit. I have too many Palestinian
friends (and for that matter Israeli friends) to listen to that. The first
person I called after I spoke to my Arab daughter was the wife of our Jewish
lawyer who is the children's "father" in New York since my husband died. My
daughter and her Jewish roommate sat in their dorm room waiting for word
that the roommate's Korean boyfriend at NYU was ok and the first person my
son checked on was his Jewish girlfriend. Her brother in law was working a
block away from the WTC and he managed to get away. That is simplistic and
wrong.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net
www.ratbusters.net

-
The goal of the Palestinians is to exterminate the Jews, "drive them into
the sea".  That was told to me by several Palestinians.  If I were a Jew
living in Israel, I would be a little harsh towards the Palestinians as
well.
The missles are flying in Kabul now, I hope that this time they blow up more
than just sand.
Not exactly endurance related but I can't think of anything else right now.
Tony Corbelletta