Re: terroism...not! War!!

I just watched our members of Congress sing "God Bless America" after the Speaker said a few words and they had a Moment of Silent Prayer.  Till then I hadn't cried.  Till then.  That one got me.  My anger subsided, for just a moment, and I let it go.  Then the anger returned.

The U.S. Air Force is patrolling our skies tonite.  Not one commercial plane is in the air; an unprecedented moment. I am so proud to be a retired member of the Fighter Club, because we will fight back.  There is no other option.  I know they won't call me back, I'm old and feeble and retired, but I'm ready and more than willing if they do.  Sleep safe, my fellow Americans.  The skies above your bed are now safe.  The bastards won't sneak up on us tonite.  That F-15 screeching overhead, if it awakens you, is the sound of "freedom;" let freedom ring.  Sleep safe.

yours,
Howard