Saddle for Sale

Hi all,
I just posted an ad in the classified section for my australian endurance
saddle. Unfortunately my horse bulked up and outgrew it this season. This is
a really nice Syd Hill Suprema Quality Poley. Its 14 1/2" seat fits me
perfect at 5'5" and 125 lbs. Weights about 20 lbs with all the fittings. The
tree is narrow, which when I bought it a year ago fit my 15 hand arab
perfect, and it will fit anything with high withers and/or narrow back. It
fits my friends 16.2 hand thoroughbred. The saddle is in great condition and
comes with surcingle, breastplate, girth, and saddle cover.
If any of you out there have been considering an aussie for endurance, I can
tell you that I loved this saddle, and am shopping for the same thing with a
wider tree because it has been my favorite saddle. If anyone has more
questions feel free to email me.
Thanks!
Brittany
Coeur d'Alene, ID