American Horse Council/ Was Sierra Club

I would suggest checking out this website for the American
Horse Council. Horse owners should quit bickering about
what dicipline is better, what breed is better and unite.
Did you all know that horse owners/people involved with the
horse industry total more than 7 million in America alone?
What a voice we would have if we could just come together
for the good of the "industry". Its a 112 billion dollar
industry, we have pull, we just are too separated within
ourselves for our own good.

http://www.horsecouncil.org/

Check out their statistics page, their history page and
their news release page. Top article is on forest access.

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~