RE: RE: RE: OT: Terrorist Attacks

Title: RE: RE: OT: Terrorist Attacks
I'm glued to CNN right now and online because I can't reach my kids except by email. But people should remember that there are citizens of the US who are quite capable of these kinds of actions, as horrible as that sounds. Oklahoma City? Right now my Canadian/Sudanese/Egyptian kids are sitting scared in a room with their friends (Korean, Irish Catholic, and Jewish). The whole thing is sick.
-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Mayeda [mailto:Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 12:54 PM
To: Maryanne Stroud Gabbani; fasterhorses; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: RE: OT: Terrorist Attacks

You are both so right.  My mother relayed to story to us about when my grandfather (from Japan) sat down with his children (born in the U.S.) after the Pearl Harbor attack.  He told them that no matter what, they (my mother’s generation) are U.S. Citizens.  Did not stop the U.S. Government from putting them into internment camps.  But my parents always felt that it was for their own protection too, to protect them from the mass hysteria of Pearl Harbor.  Let us hope that we as a people are more together than that.

K.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-