Re: Terrorism in the US

----- Original Message -----
From: SquareRock@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 12:07 PM
To: hwb67@msn.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Terrorism in the US

Howard - I'm a New Yorker transferred to Memphis.  I've got two friends in those towers.  I can't stop the tears.

Linda S.

I'm sorry to hear that Linda.  So very sorry.  Hopefully, your friends were some of the ones who got out in time.  I'm too angry to cry right now, but I know the tears are there.  I hope we never see a day like this one again, but nothing seems surprising to me anymore.  We will band together (Americans) over this, like we always do.  Our destiny is not yet complete.  Like I said, someone messed with the wrong country.  And they will not be safe, no matter where they hide.

yours,

Howard (God bless America; we are being tested here, we will not fail)