From: Jim Holland [mailto:lanconn@tds.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:16 AM
To: Merryben@aol.com; Ridecamp
Subject: RC: [Fwd: RC: Re:What we want]

Merryben..

Hmmm..That may be true where you are, but here in the SE, I can't remember a ride that didn't have more 25 milers than 50 and 100...assuming, of course that there IS a 25 at that ride. There may have been some, but not many.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic

In a message dated 9/10/2001 7:56:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,