Re: RC: Re:What we want

In a message dated 9/10/2001 7:56:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jsalas@tampabay.rr.com writes:

However, they are and have always been the largest group at any given ride.

Lisa, where do you get your information?  I have never been to a ride with
more LD riders than higher mileage riders.  I am involved in managing about
5-10 rides a year, have ridden endurance for almost 30 years and have 8,000
miles.  You need to stop making absolute statements without foundation......mb