Re: Re: What we expect

> In the meantime, I will race, feed alfalfa to my horses and drink beer
after the ride. That is the American way!

Heaven forbid that something as un-American as knowledge should get in the
way.  Why anything would ignore Susan's information (and she *always* says
up front if it's her gut feeling, rather than something with science to back
it up) is beyond my comprehension.

Susan, please keep telling us what you know and learn.  Most of us want to
know.  And thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the time you give to
this list to help us take better care of our horses.

Cindy