Fwd: Re: RC: Fwd: RC: RE: Sierra Club?

Hi Heidi: What group was able to FORCE Wolves into Idaho? Especially when so
many do not want them. I know it will become a big issue in Siskiyou County.
There is a large agriculture venue here, mainly Cattle ranching. We already
have problems with Mt. Lions eating pets and stock.
Of course we got the Mt. Lions via state elections. The city folks from
So.Calif. voted to save all Mountain Lions. I would like to transport lots
of them into their back yards! We do have thousdands of acres of Federal
Forrest land. I suppose the FEDS would have the last say. Bye Hope