loin rubbing

I posted a few months back about how to solve my loin rubbing problem with my Sports Saddle.

I did try a synthetic pad that had worked for others, but Gabriel didn't like it, and he seemed to get some heat spots under it.  (the 1st time I put it on him (at a clinic) he shook his saddle/pad off his back while I had him tied for lunch - good thing the breast collar kept the whole thing from going under him).  He's a good communicator!

But using my new breeching to keep my saddle in place (downhill horse) has done wonders.  No more loin rubbing!!  So back to my Skito pad.

Kathy