Re: Reply/Water

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001 08:38:14 -0500 "Ric & Gretchen"
<tpranch@internetwork.net> writes:
> Rae:  IMHO, you should continue giving your boarder's horses as much
> water as they want.

    Oh, I am.  I'm kinda glad they only come out on weekends, so that I
have a lot of control of what their horses eat and drink.  I just can't
believe she actually believes that drinking lots of water will cause
colic!  I think the only time I've heard it's bad is very cold water for
a very hot horse - is that right?

Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE TX