Halter bridle recommendations needed

I've decided to switch to a halter/bridle combo, instead of my horse
having to wear both separate items all the time, or having to pack my
halter in my cantle bag when I ride.

I've seen quite a few different ones from different vendors.  I'm pretty
sure I want to go with biothane or leather, rather than nylon.

I've seen some that serve a dual purpose, but the bit stays in (no bit
hangers) and then the kind that totally convert to a halter, with the
use of bit hangers.

Any recommendations re: style, material, or vendor would be appreciated.
 Thanks!

Jennifer