----- Original Message -----
From: Beth Gunn <happyhoofprints@hotmail.com>> Becky,> How old is your mare?
grey too? How long has she had tumors? Dose times per> day?> Beth Gunn>
 ----- Original Message -----> From: Becky Huffman <tos@htcomp.net> > yes,
this is what I am giving my mare...  I am paying a little over a $.50> > per
pill ....800-whatever the unit of measure is.> >> > she has had significant
reduction in the size of the tumors during the> three> > months she has been
on it.> >
> > ----- Original Message -----> > > Cimetidine??  OK, somebody jump on me
if I'm wrong (not dragging the
> > pharmacy books out here)--but as I recall, it is a histamine blocker
that> > works in the stomach and small intestine to help stop the process
that> > causes ulcers.  Why on earth it helps equine melanoma cases, I don't
think> > anybody knows, but there is pretty good evidence that it either
reduces or> > causes remission in a significant number of cases.> > > >
Heidi