Re: RC: Reactions to cuts etc

Cindy, this may be far fetched but what kind of water do you use to wash the cuts? The reason I ask is because at my house I have two kinds; city water and  spring water. The spring water is gathered in a duck pond and then pumped up to a resevoir, and then we use it on the yard and for the horses to drink.  It blooms with algae very rapidly in their troughs, and we know it is not fit for humans to drink.  If I fill the troughs with city water, they stay cleaner for days longer. But that involves miles and miles of garden hoses!  We don't use the pond/spring water to clean off wounds as I am sure it is full of all kinds of bacteria, fungus and protozoans.. Maybe you have a similar situation?  Hope it's that simple.  yours, Beth