Junior rider needs Sponsor VC 100

      I need a sponsor for Sarah, Bob Walz's grandaughter. She is a
experienced rider with 500 miles
 shes 12 years of age.  Coming by rail from Oregon to do the Virgina City
100 on the Kentucky Mt. Horse , Magic Raven . The horse is in my hands till
 Oct.   Ill be in charge of crewing.  Or if you have a horse to loan just
to finish the ride ill ride along with her.     contact by email or phone
530-889-0657     se