NORCO BC SCORE

debbie dekarab@home.com
Hi Kim and interested others,  I don't know what happened with
the scorecard or if one was even done because neither Fred nor Hugh saw
him.  I am guessing that because I was told his CRI was up and we finished
over an hour behind the 1st place, and because we were 11th?  LikeI said,
first time showing after a 50.  I am not upset at all, it was a good
experience.  Who knows, maybe it was something else?  I had a great ride
and it sure beat going to work (yeah, I played hooky!)Just wanted people
to know that there was 1 horse in the 13 that was ok.  I believethe17th
place horse had straight A's too.  Way to go.
HORSES FIRST ALWAYS!!!!!  Debbie