Driving Directions

Hi, am making a FAST trip from Fresno Ca  to Edmonton Alberta, Canada.  Anyone have suggestions as to the best route to use?  Best places to lay over?

Also what will I need to get the horses out of Canada and into the US?

Also one last chance for anyone needing up to 4 horses going north or up to 2 going south anywhere along this route.  I am leaving FRIDAY MORNING

Thanks in advance.

Becky and the gang.