Re: RC: RE: 'Fit to Continue'

In a message dated 9/5/2001 12:02:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

Mostly the BC award is based on a general term of "Fit to
Continue".  None of the top 13 horses were.
The Vet said he looked until
13th place to find a BC. >>>

That is another version.

Now what did the Vet really say???

I was explaining to another post on the system of choosing a BC horse.  It is
based in a "general term" of "Fit to Continue".  Sorry, that I didn't make
myself more clear here.  I should have said "On that bases, none of the
horses scored high in reguards to being BC material".  The Vet never said a
thing of what I said, only that he went down to the 13th horse.
Sorry to have missed represented the sceam of things.
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390