IntNewsGroup: Pan Am video

From: dave [mailto:dave@specializedsaddles.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: Pan Am video
Pan Am endurance championship was filmed for broadcast on Horse TV sometime in Oct.I am editing a longer 1 1/2 hr version which features everyone after VC1,almost everyone at the finish (thanks to Henry Muhlbauer), key parts of closing cermonies,and post ride interviews,as well as many trail and vet check sequences.Copies will be available by Sept 20th,for $17.50 total.Send to Pan Am video,4529 Stonewall #217,Greenville Tx 75401.This was filmed on high resolution digital camera and will be a great keepsake for anyone associated with this event, and those who wish they could have been.

For an additional $2.50 or $20 you can also get a copy of our new saddle fit tape from specialized saddles,. discussing evaluation of fit for both English and western saddles ,fitting with bare trees and adjustment possibilities of specialized saddles.