Arabs to slaughter-Heidi

Heidi,
Spell name correctly?  Yeah, I have seen drop in Arabian mental/physical for 25 yrs.  Saw the same downslide just this last weekend at popular breeding/showing stables I have "known' since I was 12 yrs.  They are purely into show and I don't waste my breath (flaming expected!:) on educateding them on the "real purpose" of these wonderful Arabians.  Kinda broke my heart...thought they would have "grown up"?  20 yrs older than me!
There used to be laws in Germany regarding German Shepherd and Pinscher breeding (all breeds and horse too perhaps?);  dogs had to "prove" themselves, physically, temperament, and socially to be allowed To Breed!!!  Persons voilating this regulation would have dog(s) confiscated!!!
Wish We Had These Rules!!!
We don't All have to have Babies!!!
Beth  and Clann Gunn