Re: RC: Re: Norco RideInjury and NATRC

Because finding someone to blame makes the individual feel superior, and above the problem for which the other person is being blamed.
----- Original Message -----
From: SandyDSA@aol.com
To: bigcreekranch@cruzio.com
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: RC: Re: Norco RideInjury and NATRC

bigcreekranch@cruzio.com writes:

?"  When all is said and done, things happen sometimes that are beyond
rules and beyond anything a person can do for the horse.  Maybe we should
all stop riding horses; then we won't have to worry, or find someone to
blame.

oh Barbara, why oh why can this very thought not be as proliferate as the
tendency to find someone to blame?? Perhaps more common sense - and caution
in all areas - would at least minimize this kind of thing, and in the end,
things DO HAPPEN - and no one is to blame.