Treeless Saddle ?

Carla Lawson robcarla@hotmail.com
Hubby is looking at maybe getting a treeless saddle. He is about
164 pounds 6'2 little butt...Hee hee He sat in a circle y or c treeless
but it was sooooo big....that we would see haleys head and tail. and She
is a long backed mare!!!
any reccomendations or for sales would be nice. Please keep off RC to not
clutter. We would like some ideas on good vs bad and what you have and why
you like or don't like.
Thanks....
Carla (done saddle searching for me for a while)
Ansata (whew.... I like my OF....)
Haley (PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE get me a new *ouch* saddle!)
Rob (are there any Men saddles out there with a place cut out for
er...um....to store jewels?)