Re: RC: Re: Norco injury

Barbara, just to echo everyone else's sentiments... Have you ever ridden the
Norco riverbottom? The last time I did we cantered those narrow, twisty,
bamboo trails, my mare didn't change her leads and down she went-with me on
top. There is bamboo everywhere in there. Both myself and the rider I was
with were suprised and grateful that neither myself or my horse was impaled
on a bamboo stake. It is a far greater danger there than anything else.
Great trails, great fun, but any trail and these in particular can be
dangerous. When you ride as much as we do-it isn't IF you are going to get
hurt, it's WHEN. Norco is a blast to ride, but the bamboo is there and the
threat of injury is there whereever you ride.
Tiffany