Re: RC: Need a good/dependable horseshoer: So. CA.?

Nina

Where in So.Ca. are you?  I think I may have ridden the Bridle
Path/Cheeseboro trails with you and Lisa Schneider once.  Dr. Dave Cox
referred me to Bob Smith about a year ago.  My mare is not a straight forward
shoe job.  She has a slight club foot and toes in a tiny bit.  Bob is
excellent at balancing the foot.  His personality is  a bit quirky, and I
would not recommend him if your horse is not well behaved.  However, he is
very professional, shows up on time, and knows what he is doing.  His ph # is
501-5420.  He lives in Simi Valley.  Good luck!