Re: RC: Norco injury

guest@endurance.net writes:
Barbara,
  Perhaps this question should have been directly to the ride manager before
posting it on ridecamp.  I am sure Lynne would be the best person to answer
your questions. Her e mail address is listed on the ride entry as well as in
ride events at www.endurance.net.  Better to get answers from the ride
manager than second hand speculation from entrants that may only be in a
position to speculate.

Kim Fuess

I was wondering if anyone out there at the Norco ride could
tell me why a horse that was reported to be, "bleeding to
death on the trail," (she didn't, and is recovering) was not
attended to on the trail by a vet or at least trailered to the
nearest vet check?  Was it impossible to get to the horse?
No communication?