slaughter horse-saints

Thanks Howard,
Although Faye would probably not accept the "sainthood"..:)  She tends to avoid praise and compliments of any kind!  I have seen her bring some awful horses to her barn.  About a year later, you'd never recognize them!  And she takes her time selling 'em..puts tons of good food, supps, corn oil, Strongid C, etc. into these guys.  And trains them for trail work/arena education.
She has broken every bone in her body at least once.  Is happily married and raising 3 kids to boot.  ....
Oh did I mention?  She is an insomniac? :))
Good Riding
Beth Gunn