Re: RC: Zilco

In a message dated 9/2/01 10:59:57 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Dbeverly4@AOL.com writes:

<< dvirgilio@mindspring.com writes:

 > Angie what a great story! I had tears in my eyes several times.
 > Anyone else have comments on Zilco? I just ordered the trailtech
 > breastcollar from them-thinking about getting a bridle too, but wondered if
 > anyone else could share pros or cons.
 >  >>

   Everybody is usually peddling something, a new endurance-specific pair of
sunglasses that just makes the miles whiz by to new ways to lynch your horse
at your trailer.
    I  really like my Zilco stuff....I expect value for value and if it is
Zilco or Lovell of Mack or Trail Rite or Long Riders Tack or Max Tack or
whomever, I expect to get what I pay for.  MOST times, I do.  And when I
don't, lesson learned, find somebody else who will provide the better product.
    If it's a wizened old fellow in Hill City, South Dakota or if it's a
quick-to-learn kiwi in New Zealand, so be it.
    No Particular Agenda,
          Frank.