Re: RC: step up brush box

I bought one just like you describe at Lowe's.  The top opens and there's a removeable tray inside.  I paid about $20 for it in Muskogee, OK.

Susan Young Casey
Glenndale Grace Farm
Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles,
and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do You Yahoo!?