Re: RC: Orthoflex stitchdown

  Janet Estes <zestes@sd69.bc.ca> wrote:

Also, anyone's feedback on their experience with the stitchdown endurance
model would be greatly appreciated. :-)

I bought the 35th Express Lite from Orthoflex.  I love it...pretty much.  I sat on the stichdown and hated it.  I like to feel close to the horse.  The puffy padding in the seat was uncomfortable to me.  I like a little padding; however, the stichdown has a stiched seat making those puffs.  Other riders, though, love it.

The only thing I've bought for my saddle from Orthoflex is a new pad.  I could have gone through any number of other vendors for this.  I take my saddle to my saddle maker in near-by Bixby, OK, to make any repairs necessary.  Really, you don't need the company...especially if you buy a used Orthoflex.

Just my humble opinion.

Susan Young Casey
Glenndale Grace Farm
Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles,
and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do You Yahoo!?