Re: Fw: Arab Slaughter Horses etc...!

  ----- Original Message -----
From: Beth Gunn
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 7:53 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Fw: Arab Slaughter Horses etc...!

Have really good friend here in Moncks Corner SC who does close to this.
For her job/career she goes out, finds neglected and unwanted horses,
registered and not, brings them to her barn and re-habs them.  It is a long
process, at Least several months.  Usually 6 months to a year.  And resales
them as pleasure horses....oporative word, yes?  After adding up the
expenses, she barely, I mean it!, breaks even.  But, she is doing what she
loves and a lot of horse who would be planted by now have good homes...I
know, at least temporarily.  Know how fickle folks can be.
Beth Gunn