Re: RC: Re: Tuend/sports saddles/etc.

Here's a link where you can see a picture and review of the Fitform:
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/products/tried/article/0,,60143,00.html

However, I contacted a distributor (in the UK) whose email address I found
on a UK bulletin board, and she said that they are not really interested
in shipping saddles to the US.  That's why I went with the Torsion.  As
far as I can tell (and indeed, the Fitform rep confirmed this), the Tuend,
Torsion, and Fitform are all almost exactly the same design.
Incidentally, you can get the Torsion in regular smooth leather rather
than suede/cordura, if you want, it's maybe $50-100 more.  The way the
Fitform rep was talking, it sounded like the saddle would end up being
quite expensive once it got shipped over here--she said it would cost just
as much as a Tuend, and that there was no point in getting it from the UK
when we can get exactly the same thing here.

Hope this helped,
Abby