Re: RC: West Nile Virus Vaccine for equines

My vet is not comfortable with it and believes it is an over reaction for
healthy horses. The sample size was small and there are many drugs/vaccines
pulled off the market after reactions develop in the population at large
which have been tested on much larger populations for longer periods of time
than this one.

His last Email to his clients stated that if the horse is healthy then he
doesn't see it as an issue especially considering the uncertainty of the
vaccine. He's pretty good to keep his clients informed when there is an issue
like this one.

Truman