Thanks endurance.net - I owe you

On www.endurance.net, I've been taught volumes and
entertained by ridecamp and the archives, I've
discovered tack vendors that I'd never find anywhere
else, and I've bought and sold countless saddles. Best
of all, I've just found and bought a horse who is the
MOST perfect match for my husband. I probably never
would have found him without the endurance.net
classifieds. Shame on me for not contributing in the
past to help keep endurance.net running; the check
(though smaller than I wish it could be) is in the
mail!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Steph, for
supplying the distance riders of the world a priceless
website.  Kristi

=====
He's not just a horse,
he's a little bit of