Re: RC: CA Slaughter horses

That's kinda what I was thinking. I know the "killer buyers" around here are
really just traders. If they can't find a buyer after running the horses
through several sales that's where they end up, though. So the rescues are
still a good thing.
The worst part is the "closed truck" uncoggins horses--they also sometimes
end up being resold untested.