greys and cancer

Hi friends,
Been hearing this for a while.  The cancer issue regarding grey horses.  I have owned greys and have a new 2 year old.  Never a prob.  Live in coastal SC.  Lots of sun , great shade trees and no prob ....yet!:)
Sister has greys, no probs.  Oldest grey 20 yrs.  Did have tumors on beautiful blood bay however.
Now, to gross out my friends...you guys eat swordfish!?  Guess what any sword over 50# is riddled with?  You guessed it!  Cancer and Worms too!!  Worked at seafood place for 3 yrs...saw a lot!  Still Love Seafood...just Do Not eat sword Anymore!
Beth Gunn