Re:Arabs to slaughter

Too bad that someone with skill as a trainer doesn't go into the business of picking up good temperamented Arabs from the slaughter, setting them into their training, and producing kid and beginner horses.  I've met a few absolutely wonderful kid arabs.  Down here, a sound horse, of smaller size, fit for a child to ride in pony club runs around $3,000-$5,000 even without papers.

--
Karla Dick