RE: Arabs to slaughter

Title: RE: Arabs to slaughter

At first I was depressed and disgusted about all this talk about slaughterhouses.  Then I started to think about it.  The fact that Skip rescued Red from a slaughterhouse and Red won at Pan Ams has brought a little more attention to the subject.  Hopefully this would help to save more lives and bring more attention to appropriate breeding and marketing strategies.

I used to laugh about people scouring slaughterhouses for their next “big winner”- but now I’m not laughing as much.  Even if the motivations may be a little off-base, at least there’s a chance for a rescue.

K.